Follow this link to the Elizabeth-Ann charity and follow the one below to my food blog!

http://www.thee-acharity.org.uk/

http:www.calcuttascarlet.blogspot.com/ My Mother's Kitchen, my Father's Garden is the name of the blog (and, in two volumes, my books). At this blog you may also see a small selection of my freelance journalism work.

Wednesday 30 June 2010

AN UPDATE

 Painting in oils. To cheer you because it's so very jolly: Mother and child ladybird, by Isaac Vaught, aged 6.


AND AN UPDATE

With the blog and my Indian tea party fund raiser, we've raised over £500. I am aiming for £1,000 - and remember that I will be selling an edited version of the short stories on the blog as a paperback from November. It would help me if you could tell anyone you know (who might vaguely be interested) about this blog. If you would like to sponsor this project, start at £1! I do appreciate it. I have not to date had any support or interest from local press despite the fact that it is a BOA charity (apart from the town's venerable magazine: thank you Jackie) so word of mouth or a link would be cracking!

AND DON'T FORGET THE NEXT EVENT: A PAY WHAT YOU WILL YARD SALE
MY PLACE
8TH JULY
FROM 7.30

Anna. x

No comments: